News tracking and social media monitoring with daily email reporting:
- Comprehensive searches of online news content from daily newspapers, magazines, tv and radio websites, wire services, blogs, college newspapers, trade publications, policy news sources, feeds (more comprehensive than Google News)
- Unlimited search words, entered by a public relations professional for maximum relevance
- Organized into unlimited daily reports
- Daily reports can go to multiple people in your organization
- Clips archived for 90 days
- Monthly spreadsheet of all clips (free with one year subscription)
- Customized graphs, charts, maps and spreadsheets available for $25 each
- Media professionals monitoring your results to make sure you get exactly what you need
- Social media sources (Facebook, YouTube, and Twitter) monitoring available, with clips integrated into your news content, or in a separate report
News tracking/clipping service (includes daily email and custom reports): $395.00 monthly* (with year-long contract). Contact us today to set up a free, two week trial!
- Includes international sources
*Discount rate available for non-profit organizations.